Saturday, May 23, 2009

He's a month old already?

Where has the time gone? Hudson is a month old today. I can already see the changes in him; he sleeps a little less, his fingers are a bit longer, his cheeks a bit less chubby...time is already slipping through my fingers.

It's been a while since I've updated everyone, I'm not really sure where time goes but as another wise mum has already told me "don't look for it, it's just a waste of time".

Hudson is doing wonderfully. We still don't have any test results back and aren't sure if he does infact have a Metabolic Disorder or not but we do know this: he's healthy and strong and beautiful and the most wonderful gift we'll ever know and we aren't going to waste one moment or take him for granted for even a second beacuse we are reminded every moment we are in his presence, just how lucky we are to be in his little life.

I don't have much time so I will leave you with some pictures of the last week or so:








4 comments:

Shelia said...

He is so precious... you have indeed been blessed with a great gift. I'm glad he seems to be doing well and will pray for good results to come from the tests.

Shelia

Serenity Now said...

I'm so glad you updated - I've been wondering what happened, how things were going. He's gorgeous and I'm so happy for you guys!! Enjoy this time :)

Anonymous said...

He is precious Jordanna! Enjoy every second with him, and keep us posted on mommyhood!

Jonas said...

I love your photos. More to come! Thanks for sharing. Hey, in case you have a cool business idea I'd say just go for it.