Thursday, August 27, 2009

Worst Mum Ever...

Hudson is 4 months old; I completely missed my 3 month update. I am practically the worst mum ever. I haven't taken enough pictures or video, updated my blog, scrap-booked, written in his baby book or anything. He's growing and changing before my very eyes and I can't seem to capture enough of it. Most days there just isn't enough time....but believe me I'm not complaining. I love every moment of every day that I get to spend with my amazing little boy.

Yesterday Hudson was weighed and measured at his 4 month vaccinations. He weighs 13 lbs 15 oz and he's 23.5" long. He's just a little guy, in the 25th percentile right now, but I think he'll catch up. He broke my heart at his shots, he cried so hard and was so upset...it was so hard to see him all worked up like that, but he calmed down before we even left the room and promptly fell asleep. He's been a bit more sensitive today but nothing major; definitely not like some of the horror stories I've heard from some mum's about the 4 month immunizations.

I had some three month photos to post, I'll have to go back and insert those as a three month after-thought post. I haven't taken any four month pictures yet, but I will add them in when I get a chance.

Hudson is now rolling from back to tummy and tummy to back which apparently is great. He has really good head control and loves his Bumbo seat. He thinks everything is hilarious and loves to study everyone's faces. He's a spoiled little guy, with three sets of grandparents, and he's been to more movies than even most of my friends, highlights include: Up, Harry Potter, and Funny People.

1 comment:

Annieann77 said...

Thanks for the update!! I keep checking everyday and finally today I get an update!! :)

Glad to hear that he is doing great and becoming a little man!! Hopefully we can see him again soon, I'm sure he has changed a lot since the last time?!

Are you going to Stars and Strollers? I always wanted to go but was worried that Jacob wouldn't let me watch the movie and it would be a waste of money?

Thanks for posting the pics (even though I have already seen then), they are super cute!! :)