Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Six Month Update!

Today Hudson went for his six month shots, and it's official, he's a little squirt! There were five other six month olds' there including a set of twins and Hudson was the littlest of them all weighing in at 16 lbs 2 oz with a height of 26". He's still growing at a steady pace so I'm not worried, but he's definitely my little guy :)

Hudson is so awesome, he makes me laugh alllll the time; he has a smile that makes my heart melt and a laugh that is so contagious it's impossible to have a bad day. He is sleeping really well, I sometimes have to give him a dream feed in the night, sometimes not, and his napping is going great as well...I really have nothing to complain about well I guess maybe that he likes to get up at the crack of dawn, but who can blame him he's been sleeping since 6:30 the night before!

Here are some pics of him at six months:





2 comments:

Sandi D said...

6mths already! He clearly LOVES the camera :)

Shelia said...

He's such a cutie!