Monday, December 8, 2008

Week 18 Update

Interesting Facts!

At week 18, your baby-to-be's senses are maturing. She's able to hear sounds within her own comfortable environment, such as the sound of mum's heart beating, as well as external sounds, such as your voice. She may become more active for certain sounds, and you'll feel her movements. At this point in her development she's still small enough that she has plenty of room to wiggle.

How Big Is Baby?

Your little one is about five ounces and five to six inches long (crown to rump).

How we feel:

I'm sure I've repeated myself over and over on the weekly updates but mostly we're dying of excitement for the next ultrasound - two weeks today. I'm crossing my fingers that A) Dustin will be home to come this time and B) We'll be able to find out the sex of the baby.

I've compiled a list of all the things we need for baby and I'm slowly collecting everything on the list. We've ordered some of the bigger items and they should arrive in the next couple of months; though I'm not sure where we will be putting them as Stacy is still staying in babies room until the end of February. It's going to start getting a little bit squishy in our little house as baby stuff starts arriving.

I've been thinking I might start updating every couple of weeks unless something major happens that I feel compelled to share - I'm beginning to feel like I'm repeating myself every week.

No comments: