Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Where has the time gone.

Gosh, I'm a bad mum! I haven't updated my blog because I'm too busy playing with my crazy new boss Hudson, who demands all my attention, eats me out of house and home, & keeps me in stitches at all times.

He went from no teeth to 7 of them in under two months, he's figured out how to climb up on the couch, open cupboards & unroll toilet paper rolls in the last little while and loves to sing & dance....oh and flippies, I can't forget flippies; he loves loves loves when we flip him over and let him do a somersault.

I don't have time to tell you the rest because he's trying to help me type, turn off the computer & spill my water as I write this.

I will leave you with Three beautiful things:

♥ family raspberry blowing contests at the breakfast table
♥ peak - a - boo
♥ that moment in the evening when he's just tired enough to let you have a snuggle before bed







No comments: