Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Feeling Peaceful

Stacy and I went out for dinner last night and had a great talk; it was actually the first time her and I have sat down together by ourselves and discussed the adoption and how we both feel. I'm so happy we did because I think we both feel better about everything. It's still a hard journey to take for everyone but I think we will come through it with an amazing friendship that will last for years to come. I think the baby will be blessed to be so wanted and have so many people who love it unconditionally.

We have only 20 days left until we can announce to the world that we're having a baby, and I can't wait. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm terrible with surprises and I am bursting at the seams to tell everyone. Other than immediate family and a couple close friends no one knows and I know they will be so happy for us. I have even been trying to convince myself that 10 weeks along is far enough, but no, I need to wait...sigh

Stacy has another doctor's appointment in two weeks and I think she'll get to hear the babies heart beat...I'm hoping she'll invite me along (wink wink, nudge nudge!) because I would love to hear it and think I will turn in to a crying fool in seconds do just fine and not embarrass Stacy in the least!

No comments: