Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our First Baby Picture!

Presenting Little Sweet Pea

I like to think she was waving at us. For a while there she was really active, bumping around and waving her arms, but then she chilled out for a while and just let us gaze at her.

The ultrasound technician asked us if we'd heard the babies heartbeat yet and when we said no she turned on the speakers and the babies heartbeat was so amazing. I held it together fairly well until I heard the little thump thump of her heart and that's when my eyes started leaking a bit. Her little heart was beating at 165 beats per minute, which is another indication that we're having a girl.

The technician was great she printed out pictures for both sets of parents and we were on our way. Unfortunately due to some misunderstandings Mathew didn't make it to the ultrasound, and that was upsetting to everyone because I know he wanted to be there, but we have another scan in 6 weeks and we will hopefully all be there for that one...maybe even Dustin!

1 comment:

Annieann77 said...

Yeah !! How exciting ~ I loved getting those sneak peaks of the little one!